The Crucible Foundation Fund supports small charities and community groups that are based across Sussex.
The fund will support projects focusing on:
- Mental and physical health and well-being
- Women and girls facing disadvantage or experiencing abuse
- People who have been involved in the criminal justice system
- Refugees and others who have experienced trauma and marginalisation, particularly projects employing the therapeutic use of the arts or engagement with nature
- Education and training, particularly outside of the classroom
- Environment and climate change
Applications are made via our general round application form here for the Summer round (May) deadline.