An opportunity to do more
Sussex Community Foundation and the Lawson Trust have been key partners since 2017. Both of us are committed to grant-making that enables and empowers our amazing local charities and community groups. We are now excited to announce a huge opportunity to grow philanthropic support in Sussex for the long term.
How does it work?
Until 1 October 2024, The Lawson Trust will add 50% to new donations to Sussex Community Foundation up to a maximum pledge of £500,000. Funds will be invested for long-term sustainability with a percentage of the capital used each year for grant-making to create life-changing impact for people across Sussex.
• Donations must be given to endowment funds at Sussex Community Foundation.
• The challenge is open to individuals & families, charitable trusts and businesses.
• New donors can establish their very own fund with donation from £25,000 (or £100,000 if involved in selecting grants).
• Existing fundholders can top-up from £10,000.
• The maximum amount of match available is £50,000 per fund.
• Donations from £10,000 will also be accepted into our pooled fund.
This opportunity is only open until 1 October 2024.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to change Sussex for the better, for years to come, and get maximum impact from your investment. We are expecting a high demand for this challenge and match funding will be first come first served, so we encourage you to act now and take up this offer while it is available!
For further details click HERE
Whether you’re considering working with Sussex Community Foundation for the first time, are an existing donor or provide financial, tax or legal advice for your clients, just get in touch to find out more.
Stephen Chamberlain, Head of Philanthropy, email: email@example.com, or call 01273 409 440