Becoming a Friend of Sussex Community Foundation is a simple and accessible way to support Sussex.
Our Friends support the development of Sussex Community Foundation’s core work offering expert local philanthropy advice to enable grants and build a stronger and more equal Sussex.
We provide a high-quality service to the community but cannot do this without drawing support for the day-to-day costs of the Foundation itself.
Friends pledge to make a regular gift of £40 a month or £500 a year. That gift quite simply enables us to do what we do.
By becoming a Friend you can:
- Demonstrate your support for your local community
- Support the development of Sussex Community Foundation
- Help us to help Sussex communities
- Attend networking events and events to learn more about philanthropy and our local community
- Receive regular updates about our work
- If you’re a business, you can use our logo to show your support
How to give
To become a Friend of Sussex Community Foundation you can:
1. Set-up-up a regular donation via our Total Giving page here.
Please select £40 a month or £500 a year from the drop-down options.
2. Complete the Standing Order form here and return it to us:
By post: Sussex Community Foundation, 15 Western Road, Lewes, BN7 1RL
By email: email@example.com
3. Set-up a Standing Order direct from your own bank account.
Please do email us to let us know if you’ve done so.
Gift Aid could add 25% to your donation!
Do give us a call if you have any questions: 01273 409440.