Sussex Community Foundation is a charity that, like other charities, needs your support to do its work.
We provide a quality service to the community and to our donors but we cannot do this without drawing support for the day-to-day costs of the Foundation itself.
Our Friends scheme gives you the opportunity to support Sussex communities in a simple but effective way.
Watch our Chief Executive Kevin Richmond explain the benefits of our Friends scheme here:
Friends of Sussex Community Foundation make an annual gift, starting from £40 a month.
- Demonstrate your support for your local community
- Support the development of Sussex Community Foundation
- Help us to help Sussex communities
- Receive thanks on our website and elsewhere
- Attend events and meet the people you helped and connect with other Friends
- Receive regular updates about our work
- If you’re a business, use our Friends of Sussex Community Foundation logo.
And remember, Gift Aid could add 25% to your donation!
To become a Friend of Sussex Community Foundation, print off a pdf the Friends’ form here, fill it in and return it to: Friends of Sussex Community Foundation, 15 Western Road, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1RL or email it here. Or call us on 01273 409440 and we’ll put a form in the post.
*Charity Choice/Telegraph, Nov 2014